Published: Apr 11, 2022
Main Article Content
How to Cite
Copyright and Licensing
We ask that all submissions be original to AmeriQuests, although exceptions can be made by the editor. All authors retain copyright, and are permitted to publish their work after it appears in AmeriQuests, although we ask that AmeriQuests be referenced in subsequent editions. In addition, for audio and visual recordings:
- The right to record, in any medium, all aspects of the live delivery of my lecture, or my identifiable participation in the lecture event, identified above, including in visual and audio media of any kind and associated presentation materials.
- The right to use my name, photograph, picture, portrait, likeness, and voice (hereinafter collectively known as â€œimageâ€) in connection with the copying, distribution, performance, display or modification of the recorded lecture in educational materials or for any other legitimate purpose, including commercial distribution;
- The right to use, reproduce, publish, exhibit, distribute and transmit my image individually or in conjunction with other images or printed matter in the production of motion pictures, television tape, sound recordings, still photography, CD-ROM or any other media;
- The right to record, reproduce, amplify and simulate my image and all sound effects produced;
- The right to copyright in its own name works that contain my image; and
- The right to assign, transfer, or license the above rights to third parties.